Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday

Keep it up!  Damn, gotta keep coming back to this.  Those contour lines are still getting the best of me, but my value seems acceptable to me.  I cannot tell if I'm making any progress yet, but I'm sure it's slow and steady.  Ideally I would love to be in the room at least 2 hours a day, as I'm trying to incorporate my 3d modeling with life drawing, so I'm quite anxious to start getting a better grasp at the human form so that I can use those skills in 3 dimensional programs such as modo, as you can see in the screen shot, from what I've read many 3d artists start from blocks or spheres then work on the very basic shapes of the face, and continually adding more and more detail with more and more, smaller blocks.  It's exactly like life drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment