Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Down with the sickness

Ugh.... I've been dodging colds and flus for a while now and it looks like the bug has finally caught me. I'm now in prevent mode trying to avoid getting a sore nose from all the tissues or worse yet, a cold sore- nasty.

I've been exploring Blender a bit, catching some tutorials, it looks like it has been recently updated... It actually looks like a nice piece of 3d modeling software. I can't judge a book by its cover, but I find it in my best interest to learn as many 3d tools as possible. And I think Blender may be a much better alternative to Sketchup, which has worn out my interests as of late. Good luck modeling anything organic

There also seem to be a very nice community out there devoted to continually improving the software. I'll report my reactions and thoughts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment